Educational Background and Business Experience
Year of Birth: 1953
- Mid Atlantic Capital Corporation, Registered Representative 10/9/2014 - Present
- Mid Atlantic Financial Management, Investment Advisor Representative 10/9/2014 - Present
- Summit Financial Group , Investment Advisor Representative , 1/15/2009 -10/9/2014
- Summit Brokerage Services, Registered Representative, 1/15/2009 - 10/9/2014
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) professional designation obtained October 1989. The CLU®designation requires the passing of eight courses covering the application of life and health insurance in filling needs for survivor income, estate planning, business continuation and must adhere to a high ethical standard. The mark is awarded by The American College, a non-profit educator with top level of academic education.
- Chartered Financial Consultant®(ChFC®) professional designation obtained October 1989. The ChFC®designation has been a mark of excellence for almost thirty years and currently requires nine college-level courses, the most of any financial planning credential. Average study time to earn the ChFC®exceeds 450 hours. Required courses cover extensive education and application training in financial planning, income taxation, investments, and estate and retirement planning. Additional electives are chosen from such topics as macroeconomics, financial decisions for retirement, and executive compensation. ChFC® designees must meet experience requirements and adhere to continuing education and ethical standards. The credential is awarded by The American College, a non-profit educator with an 84-year heritage and the highest level of academic accreditation.
- Certified Funds Specialist(CFS) professional designation obtained January 1996. The CFS is the oldest designation in the mutual fund industry. Training is provided by the Institude of Business & Finance(IBF) in the form of a 60-hour self-study program. Course topics include, but are not limited to, portfolio theory, dollor-cost averaging and annuities. The course includes a final exam, administered by the National Association of Securities Dealers, and an open-book case study.
- Registered Financial Consultant(RFC) professional designation obtained March 1997. The RFC designation is issued by the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants and is obtained by meeting specific education and professional experience requirements, in addition to passing an examination and maintaining continuing requirements.